As featured today on LinkedIN.com’s PULSE
Brand, Media + PR Coaching Diagnostics: Are you revving (what I have coined as a unique coaching term) your “vision engine” this season or just spinning your wishful (life work) wheels is my coaching question today?
Perhaps a brief examination of the definition for revving as follows, can put my coaching question in clearer perspective.
*REV definition at Dictionary.com (of an engine) to accelerate; become revved (often followed by up). Verb phrases. 4. rev up, to increase in strength or accelerate sharply: The economy is beginning to rev up.
A recent discovery I made on researching the term “wheel-spinning” was posted by the senior member of a language forum on the word at WordReference.com by a *user which read: “Wheel spinning” literally refers to a situation where a vehicle has lost traction, e.g. on ice, snow, mud, etc. and the wheels spin without the vehicle going anywhere and sometimes the vehicle just digs itself in deeper.” Thus it’s often used figuratively for somebody who is exerting effort but not going anywhere.
Only you know the answer to these questions I use as personage, brand, media + pr coaching diagnostics where they apply to the performance of your categorical vision engine.
Q: If you find yourself struggling with the answers, because you somehow lost the manageability, motivation and mobility of the passion for brand, media and public relations presence you passionately imagined?
A: That is the MOMENT, PLACE & BEST TIME you need to check your vision engine diagnostics! Your vision engine needs a check up for optimal performance.
Good coaching could be just the thing to UPstart your brand, pr and media management drive into what I call ‘vision engine-eared’ cruise control!
A Forbes.com article published last year by William Arruda on *”Why You Need to Hire A Coach…” shares some expert advice on good coaches according to coaches.com stating:
“According to coaches.com, good coaches:
- Create a safe environment in which people see themselves more clearly;
- Identify gaps between where the client is and where the client needs or wants to be
- Ask for more intentional thought, action and behavior changes than the client would have asked of him or herself
- Guide the building of the structure, accountability, and support necessary to ensure sustained commitment
“Get Fired Up About Your Life cause If You Don’t Who Will?” ― Coach Dave
My unique TraceyBondGirl007.com multibranding coaching boutique is just about ready to take some beautiful, brilliant people, their social businesses and brands into coached practice to #UPstart and #FIREup their in-season “vision engines” for ideal success destinations in a unique #internet coaching series.
- Q: Are you interested? Tired of wasting time, putting off a good coaching plan for next season. Right now: “You’re either playing in the game, watching from the sidelines or the crowd?
- Q: Are you playing to win or just for social media likes and emoji grins?
- Q: If you’re know you’re ready for next level MVP brand personage, public relations and media coaching for the 2017 social business games…Could I be your coach and agent?
A: You’ll find more solutions this week when you follow me now at http://TraceyBond007.com for the coaching launch news updates and signup opportunities that will set you in your best direction!” – @tracey007bond #CoachBond
1st Step: Join the Tracey Bond Girl 007 Facebook Community and LIKE for updates about COACHING opportunities at: https://www.facebook.com/TraceyBondGirl007
Be sure you’re a subscriber at:http://TraceyBond007.com so you don’t miss special offers exclusive from this site!
Get your vision markers for social + business success ready and set for Tracey Bond 007’s World Class Coaching Adventure(s) right now!
IG: TraceyBond007 | w: traceybond007.com
Pre-consultations are available right now at https://traceybond007.com/appointments-at-the-desk-with-bond/
Citations & References:
* Rev Defined https://www.google.com/search?q=revving+defined&oq=revving+defined&aqs=chrome..69i57.2951j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
*Wheel-Spinning post by senior member user (sdgraham) http://forum.wordreference.com/threads/wheel-spinning.1226131
*Why You Need To Hire A Coach In 2015 http://www.forbes.com/sites/williamarruda/2014/12/09/why-you-need-to-hire-a-coach-in-2015/#6ec8918d4de3